Its not the size of the dog in the fight!

Its not the size of the dog in the fight!

Saturday 9 August 2008

Engine, WORK!

Nearly there now, I left myself the most daunting task of building the engine till last but luckily it was not as bad a job as I was expecting. It all came apart a bit too easy really as when all was laying on the bench I thought "What have I done,I will never get this done in time" but as the following pictures show not only have I put it back together but I have managed to get some goodies inside too, I must say a big cheers to a local company called Holeshot Engineering near colchester, this guy knows all there is to know about bike engines and luckily pointed out a couple of previous mistakes made within my engine that has saved me time and effort in the future. Right, today is Saturday I will be putting engine in tomorrow morning and then do shims and run in on monday so as usual, staying true to the supermono way, the build will use all available time right upto the race. Watch this space as I will try to update with the final pictures from the build before I leave for the race on Thursday.


No comments: