Its not the size of the dog in the fight!

Its not the size of the dog in the fight!

Monday 28 July 2008

Finishing touches?

In build terms I am on the home straight, however this does appear to be a very long and technically demanding straight. The bike is now in my own workshop where I will obviously be spending every evening putting the finishing touches to the mighty CRF mono. A big thanks to Donk at DBR for the work on the bike as these were tasks that I do not have the machinery or for site to have tackled myself. The rearsets are now in place and bolted up, check out the pics.







The GP adjusters are now full functional. This makes changing wheels a two minute job,you just undo the spindle, pull it out and the wheel just sits there in a half cup affair. Loverly juberley.



I have also plumbed in a Brembo master cylinder to work the fabulous BSB Brembo caliper, this feels more like a switch than a brake lever so I am expecting to go over the bars first time out.
Last but not least I have attached a cone air filter for the time being until I find out what a Dyno run says about the air needs will be for the CRF.



No comments: